I worry less about nudity than the violent movies people let their kids watch. Its a beach for crying out loud. Swim (bathe) and sun.

I would be more worried about old farts staying dressed walking around with binoculars. They are the perverts.


depends if she's got a fat @$$, it might scare the kids.. i think its a great way for a dad to see if his teenage son is a fa gg ot or not!

Bring the thongs, beaches need more eye-candy.

she has little self-awareness of the effect she has on others...

See it here in Florida all the time. Go thongs.

There are bikini thongs and bikini thongs. Some are mere postage stamps on a football field and others enhance the feminine mystique. The former in my opinion are attention-seeking trash.

In my opinion there is a big difference between womanly allure and downright flaunting of sexuality. In fact any woman who wears camel toe, minimal nipple cover thong swimsuits in public should be shamed. I have designed for strippers who wear more in public, the same who are considered by some to be trash.

In choosing a thong set look to the top first. If you have normal breasts - non-augmented - then go for a top that enhances your Bust shape like Halter necks or those tops supplied by Xen swimwear. No under-wires if possible.

As for the thong panty, Thongs should only be worm by women who can carry them off well. If not, wear them at your home pool where your husband or BF will appreciate you.

Be sure that you have no cellulite and not too much of a wobbly bum. If you have a flat or a drop bum do not wear the thong in a T bar fashion, as you will look as broad as a Bus.

Round and Pert bums do best in public particularly if they are Veed into the crease and flow with the body.

To those who think Thongs are disgusting in public, give your husband’s blinkers, loose weight; train yourself to have confidence in your relationship.

As for the Kids, they see more nudity in advertising, TV, and Internet, than at any beach or public pool.

I see nothing wrong with it.

trashy

Please tell me what beach is that!! and how do i get there.

Inappropriate. There are kids around. Unless the thong wearer wants to help parents explain to their young children about sex (properly)... then it's ok.

I think she's hot. If you are so worried about it, just wear a one piece.

What do you mean by "family beach"? Are there any restrictions preventing single people from going there? Anyway, there's not a thing wrong with it. After all, it's a beach, and you don't go to a beach to cover up.

I think "I wish I could wear one of those."

I don't like thong bikini bottoms. I happily swim topless, but always wear a full bottom. Thongs are trashy

I don't have a problem with it. It's her life she can do whatever she wants.

I don't know I get mixed thoughts about it sometimes. I think it shows too much for a family beach, but in your own pool I think it is fine, or if there is such thing as other than a family beach then it is fine there also. I mean would you wear thong underwear in your home around your kids? I don't know it's your decision on how YOU feel.

If she is attractive! ohh yeah! let her be! But if she is your woman and you dont want attention! tell her! she will listen that you care! If she trying to be slutty! That means there is something wrong with your relationship! You need to fix it!!

How old is she!

it depends if she is super fat but if she is normal that will turn me and increase my tamperture if no where i am talking. if she don't have a man than i can talk her to six flags not the six flags where you ride rollar coster

I think it's pretty inappropriate... considering there are children around. There's just no reason for that.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น