which is your fave for wearing or not wearing as the case may be


from "Futurama"

"I've found the most erotic part of a woman is the Boobies."...

well, if i were in france i would go topless. i love how so many europeans are so much freer with that kind of thing. but in the u.s. you could get obscenity charges so i prefer to stick with a bikini

I've always worn bikinis at the beach. I always wore a 1-piece for swim team. I've been going topless at my lake cabin for a few years when I could, but now I go nude as much as I can.

If I'm Feeling A Bit Uncomfortable With My Body Then A Swimsuit

Otherwise Id Probably Wear A Bikini

Hope I Helped =]

Well, if I'm in a different country, I love going topless! But if I'm hear in the states, I wear a nice and cute bikkini(:

hope this helped x3

Bikini when I have to, and topless when I can. And when I go to the right beaches, naked.

Deff a bikini.

-Cassie(:

bikini.

bikini

bikini =)

topless...



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น