I tried my wife's one piece swimsuit on while drinking (rather heavily) one night and found it very comfortable!! Let's please refrain from the gay comments it is just a piece of fabric people not sexual at all!!


If it looks good and your NOT embarrassed then, show some taste?

I'd be at the beach because i like watching the sea and sitting on the sand not to be people watching.I'd be wearing what makes me feel comfortable and not what others would like me to be wearing.If you wanna go to the beach this way go for it hun,though be aware some people do people watch if you dont feel you can take the comments think twice if you feel you can then do it, don't let others ruin your day.Criticism is to be taken on board and used ONLY if its useful helpful or protective to you otherwise bin it its not needed.

Well, I wouldn't say it's exactly typical, but if your pretty self conscious I wouldn't go out in public wearing it...

There are, however, men's one piece suits that you can find on the internet if you really are into this...

People are naturally judgemental, however, and will jump to conclusions. If you want to keep your reputation...I suggest you stay at the home pool in your one piece.

Uhh... Your "heavy drinking" shall deflect you from that, but under normal circumstances that's just weird. Are you self-conscious of your body or something? If you don't like some aspect of your body, either learn to be comfortable with it (just think, there's probably someone 200 lbs. overweight with bigger man-boobs than Maxi Mounds and more back hair than a wolf) or do something about it (e.g. work out if you're heavier, get creams if you have body acne, etc.)...

Or if all else fails and you want immediate gratification, wear a standard-grade T-shirt as a cheap option (not a white undershirt; the material may be too thin), or go all out and wear a full-body diving suit.

I would definitely do a double take. I would think that's odd, but I wouldn't think on it for longer than a minute. He's free to do what he likes. As long as he's appropriately covered to be around children I wouldn't care what he does.

Do: nothing. Think: The guy's in drag. Say: "look at that freak - either he's in drag or lost from another century". Get real. It's just not done. Tell you what - I would wear a Speedo and go topless if dudes start wearing womens one-pieces.

I would say:

"Corey, is that you? No? Oh, Dalton? oh, not even... Hey is that u 'Valley Girl'?"

Because I have 3 friends (corey,dalton, and my brother) who act like they are girls and they are straight...

sounds like them...

I would avoid such a man. A real man should show a little fashion sense. I am sure that you can find a men's suit that is comfortable. I would be embarrassed to be seen with such a man.

I'm able to get to totally deserted beaches where I don't have

to be confronted by stuff like that. ; )

i would laugh. but i don't blame you, haha. womens suits are quite comfortable. i hear compared to guys anyway.

I LOVE IT!!!! hahahah lmao. i dont think its sexual i think its hilarious! There has to be more men like you out there for entertainment purposes!! lol

i would die of laugther..seriously i will automatically assume that either your gay or either you have been dare!!!!

honestly I would probably giggle a little point you out quietly to my friend and not my children and go on - I don't think I would judge you - I would probably just think you were being silly.

omg wow thanks 4 putting that thought in my head fyi i didnt need it but i would prolly point and laugh srry its just not normal

Men in the 30's & 40's used to wear one piece suits! You could start a new/old trend!

I would think that your partly insane or a drunk. There are people who can help you.

nothing. as long as ur not a nuisance or whatsoever.. i would not care for you..

dnt care its still gay



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น