or do you change clothes at some point of the day


I would wear my swimsuit all day! In the morning I might throw on a tshirt & shorts or a summer dress but most of the day I just walked around & laid out in just my swimsuit :) But If we went out at night I would always change...

Of coarse because that is the only place that you can so I take advantage of the moment! ;P

i would just wear soffes and a tank top over the swimsuit

I would not be caught dead in a bathing suit, on the beach or in my home............LOTFLOL !!

Not usually. I just wear it when I want to swim. At the beach its good to have lots of changes of clothes.

Hi. Well I usually wear it from the morning until the afternoon and then change into clothes for dinner. Although I always carry a spare bikini just incase I'm going scuba diving or whatever and it might not dry in time, so I usually change into a bikini just to feel more comnfortable and if I'm going sightseeing I usually don't wear a bikini but normal underwear.

I wear my swimsuit under my clothes all day.

yea most of the time but only if i'm going swimming or tanning then i'll keep it on all day



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น