i always have wanted to try it cause i love pantyhoses and wanna wear them once to the beach! what are you opions on them being worn by men to the beach?


I don't think I would ever do it again but that said, yes, I've done it once but it was at night and a mistake!

If you wanted a personal thrill then by all means do it. I just wanted the experience walking on the beach in my nylons but as I said it was a costy mistake.

Pantyhose and sand equal runs so if you want to ruin a good pair of nylons then by all means, wear them to the beach! I ruined a $10 pair of pantyhose that night just for the sake of curiosity. :(

If you go forward with your plan I forsee LOTS of runs and LOTS of people snickering at you! Good luck if you do ...

i'm not sure the world is ready for men publicly wearing pantyhose, let alone to the beach. I imagine if you are asking this question you want a reaction anyway. You'll get it from those who notice much like if you wore them under shorts out and about on the streets from those who notice.

On another note, Sweets (from sweets n' pantyhose) wears them always, even to the beach. But she suns in them for a tan. I do not think she swims in them.

If you like wearing pantyhose so much that you even want to wear them on the beach, then go for it. I have no problem with it. Be prepared to get some funny looks and remarks though. Also you will probably ruin them, because walking in the sand will cause lots of runs. Can be a costly day on the beach!

That does not make any sense at all. Women do not wear pantyhose under their suits to the beach. They would get bogged down by the water and would not look good. The beach is for having on as little clothing as possible and you are putting more on.

Sorry, but this would be a bad idea.

Damn, and I thought I was strange! lol

Seriously, don't do it. I have tried pantyhose on before and yes, they feel nice but only for private, not in public.

Personally, I would leave the pantyhose behind if going to the beach. Sand and pantyhose do not mix.

http://pantyhose-legwear-fashion.blogspot.com

You can do it if you want, but I say that you would look extremely ridiculous. I am saying that as a crossdresser who likes wearing pantyhose.

I dont know if I would but if its comfy for you then go for it,I wouldnt see it being a problem if you warent going to go in the water.

I think it sounds like a disgusting idea, I wouldn't want to see a man wearing pantyhose at all. to the beach would be worse.

I think anyone who wears pantyhose under their swimsuit is a little bit off.

To the beach? You're kidding right.

I have done it.

I have done it, it was kind of fun

well...u really don't wanna wear pantyhose swimming...they stretch and will fall out of shape!...*S*...i think u'd look better off naked...lol...

you will get runs in them for i did and i was in a POOL



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น