My GF and I are planning a trip to Rio in a few months when it will be summer there and winter here. She has purchased two thong bikinis for herself and matching thongs for me and she expects me to wear them there. Both of us keep ourselves in good shape and while I am not totally shy I am reluctant to wear a thong on a public beach. She says down in Rio people are not as inhibited as in the US and it is perfectly acceptable. Should I wear the thongs or hold firm to my wearing the shorts I would wear here? Or is there another altermative?


Pack shorts and thongs, wait till you get there, if you'd rather wear the shorts then wear them.

ew... guys should not wear thong bathing suits in RIO or US.

im sorry but thats just nasty.

thong if you handle it

okayy,,,im from Rio and the girls there really dont care..theyll wear the thongs al right..but i didnt really see guys wearing "thongs" ..they werent shorts but no thongs either...they were like this:

http://images.google.com/images?q=sunga%20de%20praia

u see..not a thong...my advice: dont wear the thong..they might think wrong about u..lol...but the swim wear i linked u is perfectly fine!

a lot of teens are wearing shorts now these days..so its up to you..but wear the swim wear i linked u...

Tenha uma boa viajem!

(have a good vacation!)

Thong it.

Who cares,, No body's gonna look at you anyway



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น