I mean, if the waves took someone's swimsuit away, would they get charged with public indecency if they left the water?(Say their towel is in their house or car a few kilometers away.)


It would be illegal for them to get out of the water, and illegal for them to be in the water naked. Indecent Exposure, and where I live you could be considered a sex offender and have to put your name on a list every time you move.

i dont know if its illegal or not, but I always wonder, being a girl.. it's really easy to loose a string bikini..

lol

that would be hilarious

that would be hilarious

When I was in high school (years and years ago), my 2-piece top flew off when I dived off the diving board! Everyone saw it happen. I was extremely embarassed but no one came to arrest me or even say anything to me. It was an accident. And, this is probably what happened to you, too. :O



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น